Happy Friday! I’m in Sacramento with Jadyn’s class today exploring the Capitol and learning everything about CA history- we’ve had so much fun so far, definitely a packed schedule!
Anyways, it’s been sooo hot in LA this last week and it had me putting away my coats and thinking about spring trends. The embroidered pieces were big for fall and I’m still loving them for Spring! I’m headed somewhere even warmer next week and will be bringing a few of these pieces below with me- can you guys guess? Stay tunnned!
1. NORDSTROM: This is a nice muted version of embroidered jeans, and stars are so hot right now!
2. ZARA: I can always find on-trend pieces at Zara, and embroidery is no exception!
3. TOPSHOP: Such a fresh take on a white button down!
4. ASOS: Loving the small embroidery on this style.
5. ETRO: I’m so obsessed with these! Love the color and the pointed toe.